Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking for customer-service driven and highly motivated
candidates to join our team as aTraveling Receptionistbased in our
Kennewick, WAoffice. The Traveling Receptionist reports to the
designated office locations and performs a variety of functions to
ascertain and organize examinee information and provides support to
staff and physicians as needed. This position serves as the liaison
between examinee and staff, ensures all confidentiality measures
are upheld and oversees the lobby at all times.This role is a full
time position with a Monday-Saturday work schedule.This position is
80% travel - must have reliable vehicle, valid driver's license.
ExamWorks offers a fast-paced team atmosphere with competitive
benefits, paid time off, and 401k.
- Greets all visitors and examinees and directs them
- When necessary, reviews chart to verify examinee name, file
number, case type, etc. and adds any additional information on
chart appointment sheet prior to examination.
- Provides examinees with all required paperwork for completion
and ensures placement in the chart.
- Routes examinee to exam room, vitals room and/or x-ray room as
- When necessary, chaperones examinations with female examinees
or as requested by physician.
- Maintains a smooth flow of examinations to ensure appointments
are kept on schedule.
- Maintain safe and clean office by complying with procedures,
rules and regulations.
- Performs clerical duties such as typing, filing, emailing, and
proofreading as required.
- Participate in various educational and or training activities
- Perform other duties as assigned.DUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCEHigh
school diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of 6 months on the
job experience in a medical office or related field
- Must be able to perform day travel as required
- Must hold a valid state Drivers License
- Must possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax,
copier, scanner, and telephone
- Must be knowledgeable of multiple software programs, including
but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and the Internet.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to managements
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to
improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying
necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking
questions where clarification is needed.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision,
prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to demonstrate and promote a positive team
- Must be able to stay focused and concentrate under normal or
- Must be able to work well under pressure and or stressful
- Must possess the ability to manage change, delays, or
unexpected events appropriately.
- Demonstrates reliability and abides by the company attendance
- Must maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times
consistent with company standards.WHO WE AREMES Solutions, a
respected pioneer of the independent medical examination (IME) and
peer review services industry, is setting the standard for
independent review services nationwide. We handle evaluations for a
variety of property and casualty insurers, self-insureds and
third-party administrators business lines such as: automotive,
disability, liability, group health, long-term care, FMLA and
workers' compensation. IME and Peer Review services play an
important role in evaluating the appropriateness, medical
necessity, cost, as well as certification of requests for care. IME
services and Peer Review services are provided by MES Solutions,
accredited by URAC for CORE Organizational Quality, and MES Peer
Review Services, a URAC accredited Comprehensive Independent Review
Organization, respectively.MES Solutions offers a fast-paced team
atmosphere with competitive benefits, paid time off, and 401k.MES
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to
all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to
protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities
and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any
other status protected under local, state or federal laws.Equal
Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Keywords: ExamWorks, Kennewick , Traveling Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!