Engineer-In-Training- Water Wastewater Focus
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is Helping Each Other
Create Better Communities. We foster a teamwork environment to
solve problems that improve society - while providing employees
growth opportunities. We are seeking an Engineer-in-Training to
work in our Kennewick, WA office.
While applying technical and engineering knowledge and skills, the
successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Plan, design and implement critical community infrastructure
projects including water distribution and treatment, wastewater
collection, treatment and reclamation, irrigation, and storm water
- Play key roles in all phases of project planning, design, and
- Analyze engineering data, interpret plans and specifications, and
make sound decisions.
- Partner with senior engineers and project managers for reporting,
design, and construction phase services to enhance public water,
sewer, irrigation, and storm water projects.
- Collaborate with government agencies for permits, crossing
agreements, easements, encroachments, and other necessary
- Facilitate public meetings, public forums, and open houses to
discuss project details and answer questions from the public.
- Organize and conduct meetings with consulting partners,
contractors, clients, and agencies.
- Utilize design tools such as AutoCAD Civil3D, Microsoft Excel,
WaterCAD, and InfoSWMM.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering, Environmental
Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, or equivalent.
- Master's Degree with focus in the water sector is desired, but
- Certification as Engineer-in-Training (passed Fundamentals of
- Two years of experience in civil/water/wastewater engineering
working under responsible charge of a Professional Engineer is
highly desired, but not required.
- AutoCAD Civil3D experience.
- Water/wastewater modeling software experience.
- MS Office proficient.
Salary Range: Salary Range starts at $62,000 and is negotiable by
experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a
competitive benefit package including insurance, bonuses for
qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to
work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive
To apply for this position, please visit www.jub.com We will accept
applications until position is filled, reviewing and interviewing
as applications are received.
Keywords: jub.com, Kennewick , Engineer-In-Training- Water Wastewater Focus, Engineering , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!