Dental Clinic Director
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Columbia Basin Pediatric DentistryLocationColumbia Basin
Pediatric DentistryCityKennewickEmployment duration:Full timeExempt
Status:ExemptID:9841Applicants for all positions must be or become
fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if selected for hire. Valid
medical or religious exemptions will be considered but serial
Covid-19 testing will be required to maintain employment.What we
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus of -$10,000 -on first paycheck and -$1,000 -at 12
months of employment.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and
Are you a healthcare administrator that wants to make an impact in
your community? Do you have operational experience in a healthcare
setting? Do you have a knack for building and maintaining strong
positive relationships with the community, co-workers, and
leadership? If you answered Yes to these questions, we have an
excellent opportunity for you at Dentistry For Kids and Columbia
Basin Pediatric Dentistry in the Tri Cities and Community Dental
Care in Sunnyside, Washington!This position is located in
Kennewick, WA. We're interested in all qualified candidates,
including those outside the area who are open to relocating to
Central WA. Relocation assistance available.What we're looking
- A Leader who exemplifies excellent customer relations with all
patients, visitors, and staff.
- A Good Communicator who can cultivate and maintain positive
relationships between management and providers.
- A Seasoned Administrator that can set standards, facilitate
change and instill compassionate accountability at all
- A Collaborator who can partner with local healthcare leaders to
develop a coordinated delivery system within the clinic
- A Great Teammate that values patient-focused care and can
pitch-in to support staff when needed.
What you'll do:
- Efficiently lead all aspects of dental clinic operations and
assigned medical projects in accordance with organization policies
- Handle and report all budget, staffing and operational needs to
- Oversees and conducts personnel management activities to
include: staffing, performance reviews, interviewing, disciplinary
actions and timesheet approvals.
- Manage productivity and financial budgets, ensuring patient
satisfaction targets are met.
- Ensure effective communication of relevant operational
information to all clinic employees.
- Education: -Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration,
Healthcare Administration, or related field. Master's Degree in
Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Health
or related field preferred.
- Experience: -Five years' supervisory or leadership experience
in a healthcare environment. Three years' supervisory experience is
required with Master's Degree.
- Professional Licenses/Certificates/Registration: -Valid
Driver's License and proof of automobile liability insurance
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: -Knowledge of Washington and/or
Oregon State Basic Health Plans. Knowledge of Community and Migrant
Health Centers and primary healthcare services. Ability to problem
solve, prioritize, and communicate effectively. Proficient with
Epic or other patient information system, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Knowledge of medical and/or dental office operations preferred.
Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
About YVFWCWe serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical
clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in
two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical
Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental,
pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism
screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of
care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV
and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile
medical/dental clinics.Working at YVFWCWorking in our organization
means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It
means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations
and with peers committed to the same work.At Farm Workers
- We will consistently -trust -one another to work for the common
- We will foster -integrity -by demonstrating ethical behavior
and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate -transparency -by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create -partnerships -to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for -just treatment -for all
- We will let -joy -in.
- We have the -courage -to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Kennewick , Dental Clinic Director, Executive , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!