Physical Therapist Clinic Director
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionPhysical Rehabilitation clinic in the Kennewick,
WA area is looking for a Clinic Director for their growing team.
This is the perfect position for a Physical Therapist looking for a
leadership role and to grow their experience.This position is not
open to new grads Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Will be working on a close knit team made up of other PTs,
PTAs, and other team members
- Will be over clinic operations, patient care, and team
- Ensures continuation of performance through effective education
of the patient, family or support system.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts
treatments to achieve maximum benefit.Physical Therapist
- Must have at least 1.5 years of Physical Therapy
- Previous management experience is a plus but not required
- Bachelors degree in Physical Therapy or higher
- Active WA license is a plusPhysical Therapist Benefits:
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Retirement
- Employer covers portion of employee health premium
- Relocation Assistance, paid holidays
- No on call or weekends
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monday-Thursday, 8a-5p, day on Fridays Physical Therapist
- $87k-$100,000/ annual salary depending on experience.
- Productivity bonus
- Great Sign-on bonus Contact
Keywords: LinkPAs, Kennewick , Physical Therapist Clinic Director, Executive , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!