External Manager in Training
Company: Circle K Stores, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Store 2706049: 6006 W Clearwater Ave, Kennewick, Washington
The minimum qualifications for a Store Manager are:
* High School diploma or GED preferred.
* Experience in retail sales preferred.
* Experience to perform the essential duties, responsibilities and
working in the conditions described below.
* Ability to supervise and train for the use of equipment, tools
and materials listed in the Customer Service Representative (CSR)
and Assistant Site Manager (ASM) job description.
* Ability to supervise and manage the functions listed in the CSR
and ASM job description.
* Ability to use computer, or acquire those skills necessary to use
a computer at the site, which includes analysis of reports,
inventory control, cash control, counseling notices, etc.
* A valid driver's license and adequate transportation to/from bank
and corporate management meetings.
* Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
* Perform other duties as assigned or delegated by his/her
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS
Leadership and Management
* Recruit, hire and train positive, enthusiastic employees,
ensuring excellent customer service.
* Develop, manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the site
is clean, adequately stocked, organize and well kept based on
* Maintain a professional and supportive image among subordinates
* Schedule employees within Company guidelines to maximize customer
service and maintain site image.
* Implement non-discriminatory related management skills while
hiring, training, counseling, motivating and separating
* Develop positive and professional relationships with all
* Promote excellent service and resolve customer complaints in a
timely, professional manner.
* Promote and ensure a safe, positive public image within the
Training and Development
* Prepare on-going and timely performance appraisals in writing for
all employees, providing proper performance based feedback.
* Train all employees ensuring that customer service, site image
and marketing execution meet Company standards.
* Train all employees on safety procedures and promote safety
* Develop ways and means to ensure that all employees receive
proper communication in a timely manner.
* Establish periodic on-going communication meetings with all site
employees and the Market Manager.
Organizing and Planning
* Evaluate and develop specific action plans to address the needs
of the site in order to reach the desired objectives.
* Organize and maintain all site files and manuals.
* Manage and supervise store employees to ensure that all required
and requested reports due are completed accurately and timely.
* Manage and supervise store employees to ensure that all
merchandise is stocked, attractively displayed and priced
* Ensure that all required employment related posters and signs are
in a place that is easily accessible to all employees.
* Analyze daily sales and expense information and take appropriate
action to maximize sales and net profits.
* Budget and forecast P&L lines, as well as understand and
manage merchandise margins.
* Safeguard and account for all money received and disbursed.
* Perform all other financial analysis necessary to maximize sales
and net profits.
* Performs approximately all work indoors but will be required to
work outside in order to clean parking lots, gas pumps, take out
* Be exposed to occasional cold temperature extremes while
supervising or managing store employees performing occasional work
in a walk-in cooler and/or freezer.
* Be exposed to occasional noise.
* Work with a minimum of direction and supervision.
* At all times work as an effective manager, supervisor and
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS REFLECT THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS/DUTIES
AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY THE JOB AND ARE NOT
NECESSARILY INTENDED TO SET FORTH ALL OF THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
OF THE JOB.
NOTE: This job description may change periodically as required by
business necessity, with or without advance notice to or consent by
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the
ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under
the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it
does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the
Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
Click below to review information about our company's use of the
federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Keywords: Circle K Stores, Inc., Kennewick , External Manager in Training, Executive , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!