Posted on: November 19, 2022
The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is Helping Each Other
Create Better Communities. We foster a teamwork environment to
solve problems that improve society - while providing employees
We are seeking a Construction Manager for our Kennewick, WA office.
As one of the largest professional engineering companies in the
intermountain west, J-U-B delivers innovative services to allow our
clients to succeed while providing a long-term, stable work
environment for our employees.
While applying technical engineering knowledge and management
skills, this position will:
- Plan, organize, and direct the work involving construction
- Manage, coach, and mentor a team of construction
- Oversee the construction administration of projects including
observation of highways/ local roads, airports, stormwater,
utilities (water and sewer), structural, mechanical, and electrical
- Plan, schedule, and organize construction support needed on a
variety of projects.
- Participate in constructability and budget reviews during
- Analyze engineering data, review existing reports and
documents, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound
decisions with the support of experienced engineers and technicians
to solve construction challenges or conflicts in the
- Be responsible for project communication and updates with team,
client, and supervisor.
- Create business opportunities through marketing and explore the
development of contracts.
- Collaborate with other engineers and public agencies
(Airports/FAA, Transportation Departments, State, Counties/Cities,
FHWA, etc.) on projects.
- Interact with government agencies for necessary permits,
crossing agreements, easements, encroachments, and other necessary
In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive
benefit package including insurances, bonuses for qualified
employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a
team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering, Construction
Management or equivalent is preferred.
- Current Washington State PE License is a plus, but not
- 10+ years of work experience in construction oversight,
observation/inspection, highway/road, airport construction
experience, and/or project management experience.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- GIS and CAD/MicroStation experience is desired but not
Keywords: jub.com, Kennewick , Construction Manager, Executive , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!