Territory Sales Manager Agriculture
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Welcome toIntergro! For 40 years we have been focused on
identifying new technologies and products to enhance our specialty
crop growers' ability to stay competitive in our highly competitive
integrated global markets. Our product lines include plastic mulch
films, pine and fiberglass stakes, drip irrigation, tying twine and
netting, harvesting containers and PPE for our fruit, vegetable and
greenhouse growers. We're passionate about being innovative leaders
in the industry helping to solve problems for our
growers.We'rehiring aTerritory Sales Manager (Remote)to be the main
sales contact for our western territory which includes California,
Oregon and Washington. Your focus is to maximize product sales and
market share by selling to distributors and developing
relationships with growers in the blueberry, strawberry, almond and
permanent tree crop industry. Your main focus will be on developing
new relationships (75%) as well as managing current accounts (25%).
Enjoy a significant amount of autonomy to manage the territory in
this individual contributor role but with the support of the
business development team.You will be based from your home with
travel throughout the territory (estimated 50%). Ideally, you would
be based in the central valley of California. We are also open to
candidates based in Oregon or Washington.Our ideal candidate
- Proven sales and grower relations experience in the berry or
permanent tree crop industry in any facet of agronomy, ag
equipment, irrigation and/or relatable experience
- Lives within the territory
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Desire to travel extensively throughout a large territory (50%
- Bachelor'sdegree preferably in agri-business, agriculture,
agronomy, crop and soil sciences, plant pathology or related
Compensation & Benefits OfferedWe offer a competitive salary,
performance bonus and extensive benefits including health
insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with up to 5% match
along with an additional 3% automatic company contribution, paid
holidays, and three weeks of vacation.Focus Areas
- Increase sales with distributors and collaborate with large
growers throughout the territory to support growth goals.
- Evaluate and cultivate new business opportunities in the
- Nurture the relationships and expand business with existing
- Work to cross-sell existing product lines to
- Work to establish grower relations to support pull-through
marketing efforts to bring growers to our distributors.
- Develop technical knowledge of our product line and be able to
support customers' inquiries and questions.
- Evaluate our product portfolio against the competitive
landscape and target market needs to determine product
enhancements.Work to understand market and pricing trends.
- Educate key influencers in the market on agronomic and yield
benefits of products.
- Work as a key member of the sales team and provideseamless
communicationwithinourorganizationwith a headquarters based in
Keywords: AgHires, Kennewick , Territory Sales Manager Agriculture, Executive , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!