Company: ENVIROCON INC
Posted on: October 3, 2019
Location: **US-Project Based Positions** NationwideJob Number: 646#
of Openings: 1Envirocon is seeking Demolition and Decommissioning
Project Managers to join our company. To be considered, applicants
must have Project Management experience with large industrial
demolition and/or decommissioning projects. These are national
positions and can be based anywhere in the US. This is a project
based position, extensive travel required. Relocation is not
required. The Project Manager is the primary interface between the
Operational Service Centers, the corporate support groups, and the
project management teams. The Project Manager is responsible for
the total execution of projects including: safety leadership,
profit and loss, regulatory compliance, efficient utilization of
resources, contract administration, cost administration, executing
the project per plans and specifications, schedule adherence, and
meeting production/profitability goals. Project Managers are
responsible for client interaction on projects as well as sales and
estimating support. All applicants should attach a current resume
outlining your demolition project management experience to be
considered further.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the successful execution of assigned projects,
and is the primary interface between the District and project
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a safe culture at
the project level.
- Responsible for the overall profit and loss for assigned
- Responsible for the communicating assignments and
responsibilities to assigned personnel and clients via both written
- Responsible for generating basic project schedules and reading
and understanding more complex critical path logic projects
generated by others.
- Responsible for providing the necessary equipment for effective
execution of projects.
- Responsible for the reassignment, hiring, and training of all
project personnel including project craft and salaried staff.
Responsible for disciplinary actions and end of project layoffs or
- Responsible for execution of all project activities to
construct the project per the plans and specifications including
quality. Responsible for scheduling resources on an overall project
- Responsible for having a mid-level understanding of Envirocon
cost administration process including completing or reviewing
weekly receiving reports, completing monthly final forecast cost
and revenue forecasts (FFC/FFRs) reading and understanding
weekly/monthly unit cost reports, and determining weekly and
monthly production quantities.
- Responsible for a mid-level understanding of general contract
administration and a complete understanding of assigned project
contract requirements including the tracking of pay quantities,
recognizing a change in score or conditions, development of claims
and responsible for leading claim and change negotiations.
Responsible for the administration of subcontractors.
- Responsible to follow the company's procurement policies in
purchasing materials and subcontractors for assigned projects.
- Responsible to keep accurate project documentation.
- Responsible for the training and mentoring of assigned project
- Attend job walks, read and understand project plans and
specifications. Assist with the estimating and proposals of
assigned bid opportunities including equipment selection,
subcontractor selection, establishing production rates, and
developing overall approaches to work scopes.
- Provide sales support and assist with client interaction during
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Required Knowledge, Skills,
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety
of individuals in person and via telephone, and in writing.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to work independently and resolve practical problems,
keeping all appropriate parties aware of issues or risks. Have a
strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills including the use of the Microsoft Word,
Excel, Outlook and Project Scheduling.
- Mid to high-level contract and cost administration skills.
- Understands equipment selection and utilization.
- Ability to read and understand project plans and
- Understand basic behavior based safety programs and enforce
company's safety policies.Education and Experience
- Prefer Baccalaureate degree in a related discipline
(Construction Management, Engineering, Geology, etc.).
- Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience, acting as
an onsite Project Manager for demolition, projects. Experience must
include overseeing staff and crew, directing field operations,
preparing and tracking budgets, leading safety meetings and
initiatives, and interacting with clients and regulatory
agencies.Envirocon, one of ten Washington Operating Companies and
founded by industrialist and entrepreneur Dennis R. Washington, is
an industry leader providing a breadth of services throughout North
America including heavy remediation, industrial demolition,
dredging and sediments management, geotechnical construction and
nuclear and government services and has maintained a single private
ownership for the past 30 years. Envirocon and the Washington
Companies maintain a strong financial position allowing growth,
value and stability to our clients, and a superior bonding capacity
of over $100 million. Our health and safety matrix is one of the
best in the industry. Our engaged, talented and experienced team
members are the company's very best assets. Envirocon is dedicated
to helping individuals build their careers in the environmental
construction industry and promotes employee growth and development
to all individualsPM19
Keywords: ENVIROCON INC, Kennewick , Project Manager, Executive , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!