Nurse Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner #)
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Kennewick, Washington.
Are you a Nurse Practitioner passionate about helping America's
heroes? Are you interested in performing disability assessments for
veterans in your area? At National Staffing Solutions, we believe
this process should be exciting and as smooth a transition as
possible. We have an invested interest in helping you to help
others with the confidence and support you deserve. If you're as
passionate about helping veterans as we are and want the
opportunity to make a difference in the lives of both veterans and
their families, then take a look at what we have currently
available: This position is part of the VBA MDE (Veterans Benefits
Administration Medical Disabilities Examinations) program.
- Start date: ASAP pending training and credentialing
- Commitment: Full-Time
- Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday; 8a-5p with 1 hour lunch or 8a-4p
with no lunch
- C&P exams (Compensation and Pension exams)
- No treatment and no prescribing involved
- Gain valuable professional experience and work closely with
- Benefits offered from Day 1 Skills You'll Need:
- Exceptional clinical and communicative skills.
- Ability to expertly assess patients, both independently and in
collaboration with physician.
- Detail oriented, confident, and present professionally.
- EMR experience is helpful. Minimum Qualifications if Nurse
Practitioner - NP:
- Master's degree or higher from an accredited Nurse Practitioner
- Nationally recognized as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Clinical experience directly related to the duties and
- Holds a current NP and RN license in State of Practice.
- BLS Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives
of veterans and their families? Submit your resume to us today for
consideration. Click the apply button below and one of our
committed recruiters will be in touch within 24 hours. We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Kennewick , Nurse Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner #), Healthcare , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!