Company: Miramar Health Center Kennewick
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job BriefRegistered Nurse Kennewick, WAEmployment duration:Full
timeExempt Status:Non-exemptOffer Relocation?:NoApplicants for all
positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully
vaccinated against Covid-19 during the hiring process. Valid
medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial
Covid-19 testing will be required to maintain employment.YVFWC is a
NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Program eligible site.Are you a new RN
grad or experienced professional looking to make a positive
difference in the community? Do you want to use your nursing skills
in a team-based environment working with underserved and at-risk
patients? Do you want to gain experience caring for patients with
diverse and complex health issues and work at the top of your
license? Are you looking for competitive pay and a better work-life
balance? If you answered Yes to these questions, then we have a
great opportunity for you!What we're looking for:
- An RN who's passionate about community health and working with
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, team-centered
- A clear communicator who is able to build strong relationships
with all clinic staff and patients.What you'll do:
- Work collaboratively with a team of skilled physicians, nurses,
and other healthcare professionals to deliver comprehensive
continuity of care to a highly diverse patient population.
- Utilize your knowledge of established professional nursing
concepts, and principles of practices to determine and assess the
medical needs of patients.
- Deliver direct, compassionate, quality care to patients, and
support providers during outpatient office procedures.
- Build relationships with patients and see the results of their
improved health and the direct positive impact you've made in their
lives.What we offer:
- $3,000 sign-on bonus paid in your first paycheck and another
$2,000 paid after 12 months
- Upgraded pay
- No night shifts, no on-call rotations
- Generous benefits: $0 premium for full Medical, Dental, Vision,
Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan,
generous paid time off, paid holidays, uniform allowance,
Continuing Education and moreWhat do you need?
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- RN license for the state of practice, or ability to obtain a
license before starting work.About YVFWCWe serve more than 181,000
patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10
pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3
Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With
integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
clinics.Working at YVFWCWorking in our organization means being the
passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having
the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers
committed to the same work.At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.Our mission celebrates diversity. We
are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Keywords: Miramar Health Center Kennewick, Kennewick , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!