Dental Clinic Director
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Columbia Basin Pediatric DentistryLocationColumbia Basin
Employment duration:Full timeExempt Status:ExemptID:9841Applicants
for all positions must be or become fully vaccinated against
Covid-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious
exemptions will be considered but serial Covid-19 testing will be
required to maintain employment.What we offer:
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus of $10,000 on first paycheck and $1,000 at 12
months of employment.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and
more. Are you a healthcare administrator that wants to make an
impact in your community? Do you have operational experience in a
healthcare setting? Do you have a knack for building and
maintaining strong positive relationships with the community,
co-workers, and leadership? If you answered Yes to these questions,
we have an excellent opportunity for you at Dentistry For Kids and
Columbia Basin Pediatric Dentistry in the Tri Cities and Community
Dental Care in Sunnyside, Washington!This position is located in
Kennewick, WA. We're interested in all qualified candidates,
including those outside the area who are open to relocating to
Central WA. Relocation assistance available.What we're looking for:
- A Leader who exemplifies excellent customer relations with all
patients, visitors, and staff.
- A Good Communicator who can cultivate and maintain positive
relationships between management and providers.
- A Seasoned Administrator that can set standards, facilitate
change and instill compassionate accountability at all levels.
- A Collaborator who can partner with local healthcare leaders to
develop a coordinated delivery system within the clinic
- A Great Teammate that values patient-focused care and can
pitch-in to support staff when needed. What you'll do:
- Efficiently lead all aspects of dental clinic operations and
assigned medical projects in accordance with organization policies
- Handle and report all budget, staffing and operational needs to
- Oversees and conducts personnel management activities to
include: staffing, performance reviews, interviewing, disciplinary
actions and timesheet approvals.
- Manage productivity and financial budgets, ensuring patient
satisfaction targets are met.
- Ensure effective communication of relevant operational
information to all clinic employees. Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration,
Healthcare Administration, or related field. Master's Degree in
Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Health
or related field preferred.
- Experience: Five years' supervisory or leadership experience in
a healthcare environment. Three years' supervisory experience is
required with Master's Degree.
- Professional Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Valid Driver's
License and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Knowledge of Washington and/or
Oregon State Basic Health Plans. Knowledge of Community and Migrant
Health Centers and primary healthcare services. Ability to problem
solve, prioritize, and communicate effectively. Proficient with
Epic or other patient information system, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Knowledge of medical and/or dental office operations preferred.
Ability to speak Spanish preferred. About YVFWCWe serve more than
181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10
pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3
Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With
integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
clinics.Working at YVFWCWorking in our organization means being the
passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having
the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers
committed to the same work.At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence. Our mission celebrates diversity. We
are committed to equal opportunity employment.??????????????-CB
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Kennewick , Dental Clinic Director, Healthcare , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!