Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Kennewick, Washington.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Are you a Nurse Practitioner passionate about helping America's
heroes? Are you interested in performing disability assessments for
veterans in your area?
At National Staffing Solutions, we believe this process should be
exciting and as smooth a transition as possible. We have an
invested interest in helping you to help others with the confidence
and support you deserve.
If you're as passionate about helping veterans as we are and want
the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of both veterans
and their families, then take a look at what we have currently
This position is part of the VBA MDE (Veterans Benefits
Administration Medical Disabilities Examinations) program.
- Start date: ASAP pending training and credentialing
- Commitment: Full-Time
- Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday; 8a-5p with 1 hour lunch or 8a-4p
with no lunch
- C&P exams (Compensation and Pension exams)
- No treatment and no prescribing involved
- Gain valuable professional experience and work closely with
- Benefits offered from Day 1
Skills You'll Need:
- Exceptional clinical and communicative skills.
- Ability to expertly assess patients, both independently and in
collaboration with physician.
- Detail oriented, confident, and present
- EMR experience is helpful.
Minimum Qualifications if Nurse Practitioner - NP:
- Master's degree or higher from an accredited Nurse Practitioner
- Nationally recognized as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Clinical experience directly related to the duties and
- Holds a current NP and RN license in State of
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of
veterans and their families?
Submit your resume to us today for consideration. Click the apply
button below and one of our committed recruiters will be in touch
within 24 hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Kennewick , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!