Occupational Therapy job
Posted on: November 16, 2023
This opportunity is available for a home health setting for 13
weeks in WA. Therapist will treat an adult and geriatric population
seeing approximately 6 patients per day. Candidates with home
health experience are desired. Call today to learn more!
- ASAP start date
- 13 week assignment
- Home Health experience required
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7Provider
compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and
qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical
nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable
hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily
lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published
General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with
a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
Keywords: CompHealth, Kennewick , Occupational Therapy job, Healthcare , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!