Medical Director in Kennewick, WA
Company: Samuel Contract Staffing
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Medical Director opening in Kennewick, Washington. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Plasma center Medical Director need in Kennewick, WAI work with a plasma donation center in Kennewick, WA. We have an open position for a Medical Director (MD or DO) to join us 4 hours a week. No specialty or experience required. Paid Training provided. Must be within 50 miles of the clinic. Competitive salary with Malpractice included.Compensation – $125/hrEmployment Type – Contracted Limited part timeCome and join us in our state of the art facilities in Kennewick, WA. This is a stand-alone Plasmapheresis clinic that needs a Medical Director (MD/DO) 4 hours per week to do chart review, lab analysis, and clinic oversight. Flexible Schedule, Competitive compensation, lifetime CLIA Certification, and Malpractice are all offered.
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Schedule
- Lifetime CLIA certification
- MalpracticeWe are a State of the art global healthcare company leading the fields of blood banking, transfusion, protein therapies and lab analysis. We collect human plasma from paid donors to create life-saving pharmaceutical products such as clotting factors, immunoglobulins and albumin for patients who suffer from bleeding disorders, immune system deficiencies, burns, and shock.Our mission is to improve the health and well being of people around the world.The Medical Director will provide clinic oversight, chart review, and lab analysis.The schedule is flexible and 30 days in advance for your convenience. You can either work a 4 hour block once per week, or a couple of 2 hour shifts each week during weekdays. Specific hours and days would be determined between you and the center management team.We offer paid training and the CLIA certification you would need as lab director. This would be a 20hr CME credit course you would take online. Once you have had the CLIA cert for one year it becomes a lifelong certification.Qualifications
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in the state of Washington.
- Basic computer skills, Management, leadership, teaching.
- Live within 50 miles of the clinicI look forward to speaking with you. Would you send your CV and contact information? Brad Fournier Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs, hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs, healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical director jobs, medical administrative jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical ceo jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: Samuel Contract Staffing, Kennewick , Medical Director in Kennewick, WA, Healthcare , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!