Radiation Oncologist opportunity in the beautiful Tri-Cities - Tri-Cities Cancer Center - Washington
Company: Cejka Search
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Oncology-Radiation opening in Kennewick, Washington. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Tri-Cities Cancer Center seeks a BC Radiation Oncologist to join their growing team in Kennewick, WA. Candidate must have completed a Radiation Oncology Residency. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of post-residency experience, leadership skills, and proven professional expertise in all radiation oncology modalities. Practice highlights:
- The Tri-Cities Cancer Center is a joint venture of Kadlec, Lourdes Health, and Trios Health
- The Cancer Center serves a region of over 350,000 people and is the leader in Prevention, Early Detection, Cancer Treatment, and Survivorship in the area
- The Center proudly holds both ASTRO APeX Accreditation and NAPBC Breast Center Accreditation
- The Radiation Oncologist will be a key liaison with referring physicians, regional and national services, the Foundation, and the region we serve
- Tri-Cities Cancer Center is proud to offer state-of-the-art technology and Varian equipment including The Edge™ Radiosurgery System and the Trilogy™ Stereotactic System
- With a 25 year history of significant community support, and a growing region the physician will be a part of our "Centers of Excellence" Medical Team which includes surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, a genetic counselor, nurse navigators and chaplains
- Build and grow your practice in a multi-million dollar Cancer Center Compensation highlights:
- Competitive compensation and benefit packet will be offered
- 100% paid medical benefits! Plus dental, vision, tax-exempt flexible benefits, life insurance, 401(k) and much more!
- CME benefits, generous PTO, plus 8 paid holidays Community highlights:
- The Tri-Cities are Kennewick, Pasco and Richland, located at the confluence of the Yakima, Snake and Columbia Rivers in the Columbian Basin of Eastern Washington.
- A growing metropolitan area that offers 300 days of sunshine per year!
- Recreation all year round! Including bicycling, bowling, fishing, hiking, hunting, water-skiing and paddling.
- Ten beautiful golf courses and three professional sports teams!
- The "Heart of Washington Wine Country"- the Tri-Cities, Washington boasts more than 200 wineries, producing some of the finest wines in the world!
- Kennewick, Pasco, Richland and West Richland offer beautiful places to live and raise a family! Please visit our website: www.tccancer.org Interested candidates please contact: Megan Dominick Search Consultant /> Please reference Position ID 161869 when responding. Keyphrases: oncology jobs, oncologist jobs, radiation oncologist jobs, radiation oncology jobs
Keywords: Cejka Search, Kennewick , Radiation Oncologist opportunity in the beautiful Tri-Cities - Tri-Cities Cancer Center - Washington, Healthcare , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!