CVICU Travel RN
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Posted on: November 20, 2019
A rewarding position is open for a Registered Nurse with experience
caring for patients experiencing unstable heart conditions and
requiring complex monitoring and nursing interventions to fill a 13
week contract at a reputable area hospital. At Jackson you'll
experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team where
Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months Cardiac Care Unit experience in an acute-care setting
within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by
location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records. Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you
that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement,
and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark
about where you're going or what you're getting. Apply now and
you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more
information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Kennewick , CVICU Travel RN, Healthcare , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!