Travel Nurse RN - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care - $2,091 per week
Company: NurseFly Travel Nursing
Posted on: January 4, 2020
NurseFly Travel Nursing with Skyline Med Staff Nursing is seeking a
nicu - neonatal intensive care travel nurse for a travel nursing
job in Kennewick, Washington:
- Specialty: NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 1/2/2020
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, nights, flexible.
Additional information: Skyline Job ID #MF5270. Pay package is
based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to
confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted
job title: 12 hour day/night flex shift; primarily days.
We believe that travel is good for the soul. We want to be on your
journey with you and find the right job that fits you
Skyline Med Staff is committed to one vision..... treating others
the way that THEY want to be treated. The executive team at Skyline
Med Staff focuses on a commitment to quality, consistency, and the
highest level of service. Our team members continually strive to
build long term relationships that center on you and helping you
achieve your goals.
Some of the Benefits you will receive with Skyline Med Staff:
- Over 30 years of combined experience in the staffing
- Higher Take-Home Pay Rates
- Dedicated Personal Recruiter
- We are available to you 24/7
- Health Insurance Plan Options
- Tax Free Per Diems, Housing Stipends and Travel
- Joint Commission Certified
- Contracts in all 50 states
- Referral and Loyalty Bonuses
This job is also widely searched as a registered nurse, rn, nurse,
travel nurse, nurse rn, rn nurse, travel nurse rn, nursing, travel
rn, nicu - neonatal intensive care nurse.
Keywords: NurseFly Travel Nursing, Kennewick , Travel Nurse RN - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care - $2,091 per week, Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!