Home Lending Branch Support Specialist-Tri-Cities
Company: Umpqua Bank
Posted on: February 8, 2020
In this role, you will provide administrative support for a
department, project, or program to contribute to efficient office
operations, customer services, and program services.Functions
- Coordinate project, program, or customer-service
- Assist with coordinating day-to-day activities with other
- Perform data entry and keyboards standard correspondence,
reports, memos, etc.
- Collect and compile data for various reports. Prepare standard
forms and reports.
- Receives and directs incoming calls and visitors. Take
messages, determines needs, answers general questions or routes to
the appropriate department or individual.
- Attend meetings and records proceedings, prepares minutes in
final form and distributes. Schedules facility use, creates meeting
agendas, packets, and reports.
- Set up and maintain files and record keeping systems. File and
retrieve documents as necessary.
- Open, sort and distribute mail. Process outgoing mail.
- Support established department workflows in an administrative
or clerical capacity.
- May assist in identifying gaps and/or opportunities for
improvement to the established process.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to
your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures
regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank
Security and other regulations that apply to your
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two years of administrative, customer service and
- Knowledge of administrative, customer service and
problem-solving practices and office procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain electronic and manual filing
and record keeping systems.
- Ability to prepare standard reports, correspondence and
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide quality customer
service.Physical Requirements and Working ConditionsWork involves:
- Extended periods of sitting
- occasional walking
- lifting up to 10 pounds.No relocation is offered.About UsWe do
things a little differently here at Umpqua. Our retail stores serve
as community hubs, our associates are given up to 40 hours of
volunteer time each year, and we're never satisfied with the status
quo. It's no wonder we've made "Fortune's 100 Best Companies to
Work For" eight years in a row. But greatness has no finish line,
so we continue every day to keep people at the center of everything
we do. We focus on building relationships, understanding our
customers' needs and connecting to people in new and innovative
ways -- always staying true to our mission of providing
personalized banking for all people, whenever and however they
prefer to bank.Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse
workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran
status, or disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may
perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Keywords: Umpqua Bank, Kennewick , Home Lending Branch Support Specialist-Tri-Cities, Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!