Company: United Seating & Mobility
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Numotion aims to be the most responsive and innovative company
to do business with. With more than 2,000 employees and over 140
locations nationwide Numotion is the premier mobility and rehab
equipment supplier, and remains committed to a strong local focus.
We are seeking an organized, motivated individual to join our
An administrative assistant provides administrative support to
Staff, Managers, Directors, and/or Vice Presidents. This position
involves daily contact with both internal and external contacts, as
well as exposure to sensitive confidential information. This
position will also assist with scheduling and managing of
- Manages calendar and schedules appointments.
- Assists in receiving daily shipments from UPS, FedEx,
- Sends out UPS mail for market area.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds
independently when possible.
- Ensures work flow for managers in order to meet productivity
- Communicates with companies and staff.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files contracts,
vendor agreements and other documents
- Copies and scans correspondence or other printed materials;
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Assists in projects and events
- Associate's degree in business or other related field
- Two to five years of office related experience in a similar
sized organization is required.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both
orally and in writing;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple
- Able to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound
- Able to use technology to optimize efficiency and
- Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Assertive, self-directed; able to work without
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent
with the Numotion Mission.
At Numotion, we are committed to meeting the needs of those we
serve, and our employees. Working for Numotion, you will receive a
competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision
insurance, short or long term disability, a 401 K plan and life
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran
status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to
pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: United Seating & Mobility, Kennewick , Receptionist, Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!