Company: Professional Case Management
Posted on: September 15, 2021
***This role is located in WA. ***
We are a leading ACHC accredited home health care company,
providing high-quality, compassionate care to our clients and their
We are seeking an experienced Nurse with Charge Nurse or
management experience who enjoys a dynamic home healthcare
environment. If you enjoy helping the chronically ill stay in their
homes, mentoring And educating nursing staff, and growing in your
career, consider this opportunity. This professional is responsible
for clinical and operational oversight, coordinating the delivery
of care, and interviewing and orienting new staff.
We work as a team. We do the right thing. We figure it out. We
pursue growth. We take ownership.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package .
- Graduate of a state approved school of professional
- BSN preferred
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state(s) of
- Minimum of two (2) years nursing experience including one
(1) year in home care or closely related field
- One (1) year of supervisory and/or case management
- Current CPR certification
Essential Functions/Areas of Accountability
- Assist and collaborate with the Regional Director and other
personnel to manage services and identify and correct issues and/or
- Ensure compliance with state regulations and policies
including ensuring employees and contractors are credentialed by
the state according to applicable practice acts.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate care provided.
- Participate, coordinate and manage client care conferences
- Serve as a local on-site clinical resource as needed and
provide support to ensure client's home care needs are
- Assist and collaborate with Staffing Coordinators regarding
the appropriateness of staffing and scheduling of personnel within
scope of practice, competencies, client needs and complexity of
- Adhere to nursing delegation guidelines as described in
Agency Scope of Practice policy.
- Ensure adherence to Agency policies and procedures and
making sure those are accessible to employees and contractors
during hours of operation.
- Perform other functions as requested by the regional
director which may include the following:
- Participate in interviewing, selection, and ongoing
evaluation of clinical personnel as requested by the Regional
- Personnel training, education, and competency
- Review and evaluate clinical documentation and charts for
accuracy and completeness
- Participate in all Agency performance improvement and
quality improvement initiatives including but not limited to
quarterly medical record review
- Collect, document, and submit data on infections,
occurrences, complaints and grievances, and performance improvement
- Review Nurse shift reports for adherence to policy and for
opportunities for performance improvement.
- Home chart completeness.
- Timeliness of staffing cases post referral
- Equipment tracking and ensuring supplies and equipment are
available and in working order
- Oversight and management of fiscal affairs Implementation of
state specific regulations
- Maintaining current contracts and keeping them in
- Ensuring accuracy of public information
- Assist with annual evaluations for employees
- Assist with marketing activities such as visiting with
clients or physicians to discuss Agency programs as
- The Nurse Administrator, or similarly qualified alternate,
shall be available at all times during operating hours and
participate in all activities relevant to the professional services
furnished, including the development of qualifications and the
assignment of personnel.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as deemed
For more information, please contact Michelle at
303.253.7464 or at
Michelle.SpreutelsMartinez@procasemanagement.com today to learn
more about this exciting opportunity.
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity
Available Benefits Include:
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Kennewick , Nurse Administrator, Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!