Accounts Receivable Assistant
Company: Express Employment Professionals of Kennewick, WA
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Key multiple transactions daily including but not limited to
- Debit request to bill customers.
- Credit request to credit customer/clear deductions on
- Post invoices related to warehouse charges.
- Process transactions resolved by other departments to go
against the correct accounting category.
- Product returns identified by the warehouses.
- Rebate resolutions approved by customer operations.
- Transaction to charge the warehouse for detention monthly as
- Track received documentation and process in a timely
- Prepare, compile, and distribute bill back invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications & Competencies: - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -To perform the job successfully, an
individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional teamwork skills
- High level of accuracyStrong attention to detail
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals of Kennewick, WA, Kennewick , Accounts Receivable Assistant, Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!