Your Community Needs You Caregivers / Home Health Aides (Kennewick)
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Calling all caregivers to come join one of the fastest-growing
personal home care companies in the nation - we have seniors that
need care to serve in your local community. We're hiring throughout
the area and because we're a large employer, we most likely have a
case near you! If you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling
career with a dynamic, values-driven organization that recognizes
and supports your contribution, we invite you to apply. Open
- Caregiver Companions. No Certifications or experience necessary
willingness to provide loving care for a senior in need in their
home. We will guide you.
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides Benefits
- Competitive Wages and Benefits. Earn a living while making a
- Start Working Today. Immediate opportunities available after
- Job Training: We coach our caregivers towards success and
continuously invest to grow your skills
- Flexible Schedules: Work when it suits you.
- Work Close to Home: You will be serving seniors in your own
community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives
in your neighborhood.
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly Pay (varies by location)
- Paid Mileage Programs
- Make New Friends: Our caregivers typically forge genuine bonds
with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Addus
caregivers and have opportunities to develop professional
relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life
than giving back. As an Addus Caregiver, you experience the
privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you
complete. That feeling is priceless.
Keywords: Addus, Kennewick , Your Community Needs You Caregivers / Home Health Aides (Kennewick), Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!