Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Tri-Cities, WA - Up to $2000 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Professional Case Management
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
Hiring LPN's/LVN's in Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland, WA
Apply Now and Receive up to a $2000 Sign-On Bonus!
Available Shifts: Day and Night - SU/M/T/W/TH/F/SA
PRN, Part-Time, and Full-time hours available with overtime
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now
hiring LPN's to provide in-home healthcare services to help those
who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the
satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and
peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with
time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities
with your family and friends.
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us:
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with Patients in the comfort of their
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits.
Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits. See
our Careers page for more details about benefit eligibility.
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings
Ideal Candidates will have experience in the following, although we
will consider training:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients and
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional
- Current, unrestricted license as an LPN in the state(s) of
- Prefer minimum of one (1) year experience as an LPN in an acute
care setting or equivalent; will consider new graduate nurses
- Current CPR certification and TB test
To apply for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the
community we service, please apply today!
Please contact Kimberly Blythe at 303-###-#### or at
...@procasemanagement.com today to learn more about our
opportunities where you can make a difference and enjoy life on
your own schedule and terms!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead, licensed, licensed
practical, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, lvn, med
surg, nurse ii, vocational nurse
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Kennewick , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Tri-Cities, WA - Up to $2000 Sign-On Bonus!, Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!