Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof
that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during the hiring
process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered,
but serial COVID-19 testing will be required to maintain
Do you want to work with a friendly team where your contributions
are valued? Are you passionate about helping others have a positive
experience at their dental visits? Apply today to be a part of our
team at Columbia Basin Pediatric Dentistry in Kennewick.
What you'll do:
- Fill an important role in our dental front office, assisting
patients and keeping the front office running smoothly
- Schedule appointments and make reminder calls
- Register patients and inform them about the clinic, charges,
policies, and procedures
- Prepare and manage patient charts
- Work Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
What we offer:
- $0 premium for employee medical/dental/vision coverage
- Generous paid time off including 8 holidays and generous paid
- Profit-sharing and retirement savings plans
- Paid long term disability coverage, and much more
- High School diploma or GED
- Your front office experience in a medical or dental office or
other office setting is a plus
- Experience with computer applications and typing
- Spanish preferred
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14
dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Kennewick , Dental Receptionist, Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!