Company: Express Employment Professionals of Kennewick, WA
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Accounting ClerkFull Time - Monday-Friday - 8:00am-5:00pmWeekly
Paychecks - $16.00-$18.00/hour - -$500- $600/weekAccounting Clerk
Overview:The Accounting Clerk ensures accurate and timely payment
of bills and that all assigned work performed follows applicable
regulations regarding policies, processes, and
procedures.Accounting Clerk Functions:
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Works overtime as assigned.
- Works cooperatively with others.
- Enters and pays bills accurately daily, confirming that
billings agree with purchase orders and bills of lading
- Applies daily deposits to customer ledgers, making sure that
payments and wires have been correctly applied
- Attaches check stubs to invoices electronically
- Monitors payment details to ensure receipt
- Contact and follow up with vendors when there is a discrepancy
in the bill
- Obtains, mails and emails invoice copies and backup paperwork,
- Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
Follow up with approval for the claim and issue and apply credit
memos as needed
- Answers phone inquiries and email requests in a timely manner.
Follow up the inquiries to resolve the problem and find a solution
working with the customer service and logistics teams
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary to
update accounts and make sure we have the correct address, contact
person and working phone numbers to contact the customer AP
- Tracking and reconciling inventories.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.Other
Accounting Clerk Duties:
- Assists with special projects
- Posting daily deposits
- Ordering of all office supplies
- Handling petty cash for sales and reimbursements
- Run office errands
- Other duties as assignedAccounting Clerk Requirements:
- Knowledge of basic accounting research techniques used to
- Advanced Typing/10 key/Computer Skills (Microsoft Office
- Able to adapt to changing needs
- Skilled at meeting deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be dependable
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail/accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks and heavy workload
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to be proactive, anticipate work needs, and
follow-through with minimal direction
- Demonstrates "Intellectual Curiosity" to recognize errors to
understand the cause and to take corrective action.Accounting Clerk
- 2+ years of general accounting clerk experience, preferably
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals of Kennewick, WA, Kennewick , Accounting Clerk, Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!