Company: Express Employment Professionals of Kennewick, WA
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job DetailsDescriptionThe -Universal Member Service
Representative -serves as a liaison between the member and the
credit union. Provide account information by phone or in person, as
well as information on the full range of credit union products and
services. Open accounts for members, resolve issues, and
professionally handle the member's daily needs.Essential
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the credit union in a
friendly and professional manner. Provide prompt, efficient and
- Promote credit union products and services based on member's
- Open Dreamer Loans
- Open new membership accounts.
- Take applications and process consumer loans *
- Provide general and specific service-related information
concerning credit union services or policies in-person or
- Respond to members' inquiries, requests, problems, and
complaints and/or direct them to the appropriate person for
specific information and assistance.
- Perform account transactions and maintenance as authorized,
including processing share deposit payments, loan payments, CD
transactions, lines of credit advances, and account transfers;
disbursing cash and check withdrawals; monitoring receipts,
counting cash and performing reconciliations; adding joint owners,
completing address changes and competing any other necessary teller
- Refer mortgage loans to Branch Manager.
- May be required to travel to cover other Branches.CASH HANDLING
- Open, close and balance cash drawer daily. Maintain drawer cash
levels within prescribed amounts.
- Enter night, ATM and mail deposits.
- Handle Vault Teller responsibilities, managing, balancing and
balancing flow of cash in and out of the vault. *
- Balance ATM daily. -(Part of dual control team.)BUSINESS
- Participate in activities to build new relationships such as
business development. *
- Identify and refer potential leads for business development.
- Perform various administrative tasks.
- Mail receipts and checks to members as indicated by policy and
- Research accounts for deposit, withdrawal, and loan-payment
- Act as role model for teller staff
- Support teller staff with guidance on more difficult
- Assist branch management with filing and record retention of
- Provide supervisor overrides for cash withdrawals up to
- Support management in providing feedback on teller
- Open and/or close in absence of supervisor, assistant branch
manager and branch manager
- Responsible of supervising the branch in the absence of
supervisor, assistant branch manager and branch manager
- Other duties, responsibilities, and projects as assigned.All
job duties, responsibilities, and projects to be performed in
accordance with credit union policies and procedures.A Universal
Member Service Representative must be able to competently perform
all principal duties and responsibilities required of a Lead
Teller.Credentials, Experience and Skills:
- English/Spanish fluency is
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in banking or
- Ability to form and maintain strong relationships with internal
and external customers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices,
banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use keyboard and data entry skills. -
- May be required to travel to cover other branches.Physical
Requirements:Frequently requires use of manual dexterity and
repetitive motions, primarily with the wrists, hands, and/or
fingers. - Must be able to occasionally lift and exert force of up
to 40 pounds.
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals of Kennewick, WA, Kennewick , Universal Banker, Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!