Part time Weekend On Call Coordinator
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Company Overview: Home Instead's Mission is to enable seniors to
live happy, healthy and independent lives in their own
surroundings. Whether our clients live in their own homes, in
retirement apartments, or in long-term care facilities, Home
Instead continues to serve our local seniors and Veterans.
Position: Part time position with office hours on Monday's and
Fridays primarily. On call responsibilities on two weekends out of
four weekends a month. The on call supervisor will primarily be
responsible for answering and servicing our after hour phone calls-
from 5 pm on Fridays until 8:30 am Monday morning. The on call
shifts will be allocated among a few on call supervisors over the
course of each month. This allows for some weeks and weekends off
for each on call supervisor. The after hour calls can include
CAREGiver / client scheduling changes, client plan of care matters,
and new client service inquiries. This is an excellent opportunity
for someone looking to make additional income while enhancing the
lives of seniors and our CAREGivers. A cell phone and laptop are
provided by the company.Please only apply for this position if you
are available to work in the office Monday's and Fridays and one to
two weekends a month from 5 pm on Friday nights until 8:30 am on
Monday morning for the weekend On-Call shift. Part time, up to
three-quarter time, schedule available for ideal candidate. Ideal
- Mature, self confident, professional and service minded.
- Tolerance for stress and uncertainty. Fast, efficient and
creative in solving problems relating to people and logistics
- Must have prior scheduling experience
- Computer proficiency. Can navigate windows easily and learn new
- Patient/ supportive personalty.
- Clear written and verbal communication and ability to listen
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone.
- Very detail oriented. your someone who is organized, keeps
detailed notes, and understands the importance of proper and
- Able to collaboratively work with other members of the office
staff. Education/Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or and equivalent
combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must posses a valid drivers licenseEach Home Instead franchise
is independently owned and operated.Each Home Instead franchise is
independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Kennewick , Part time Weekend On Call Coordinator, Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!