Company: CHUGH LLP
Posted on: November 19, 2022
PURPOSE: The Paralegal's primary purpose is to assist an
immigration lawyer in legal research as well as doing some work for
clients, such as, fill-out forms, documents and papers. The role is
an ideal fit for someone who has excellent organizational and
technical skills. Our ideal Paralegals are detail-oriented and are
willing to learn and work in a team environment. Primary Job
- Preparation and filing of a variety of visa and labor
certification applications (Business immigration visas)
- Prepare draft applications, petitions, letters, and
- Coordinates filing of applications and petitions, translations
of foreign documents, and equivalency evaluation of foreign
- Ideal candidates will have a familiarity with the H 1B and L 1
visas process, RFE responses, TN visas, and changes of status and
extension matters. Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience as an immigration paralegal.
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills,
excellent organizational skills, interpersonal and communication
skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal communication and ability to
demonstrate problem-solving skills within a fast-paced
- Proficiency, or fluency, in speaking, reading, and writing in
Spanish is preferred but not required. PI195283495
Keywords: CHUGH LLP, Kennewick , Immigration Paralegal, Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!