CDL A Driver- Kent/Seattle, WA
Company: Vintners Logistics LLC
Posted on: April 25, 2021
Local/ Regional CDL A Driver Vintners Logistics located in
Kennewick WA provides Warehousing, Transportation & Value Added
Services for the wine industry and food processors. We are seeking
to add a full time CDL A driver to our Kent, WA location to better
serve our customers. We are seeking more than a truck driver; we
are seeking a professional employee dedicated to Safety, Service
and Sanitation. Driving truck is an important part of the job, but
not the only one.
We are a growing small business that continues to seek qualified
long term employees who are passionate about providing services for
our customers. We in turn will provide a great place to work,
wonderful customers, safe equipment, training and a competitive
wage and benefit package. Driver to be home most nights and off
weekends (exception: Saturdays during wine grape harvest).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- FMSCA Compliant
- Pre/ Post Trip equipment inspection
- HOS Compliant
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Loading & unloading of freight with forklift and or pallet
- TL and LTL routes, Lift-gate
- Hand truck, some routes require pallet breakdown
- Other duties as assigned---Requirements and
- Class A CDL
- 2 yrs verifiable experience driving Truck & Trailer
- Must be able to pass Pre- Employment Drug screen and at
- Ability to work independently as this will be a satellite
- Can lift and bend to handle heavy items such as barrel, approx.
- Strong willingness to work, self-motivated.
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must possess basic writing skills
- Must be able to communicate in English
- If Bilingual in Spanish, that would be very beneficial!We pay
our drivers by the hour, Overtime, Heath Insurance, 401k plan, PTO
and more. If you are interested in joining our family please
Keywords: Vintners Logistics LLC, Kennewick , CDL A Driver- Kent/Seattle, WA, Professions , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!