Electrical General Foreman
Posted on: November 16, 2021
This Jobot Job is hosted by Travis Arn
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $55 - $65 per hour
A Bit About Us
Family owned Construction company providing electrical service
solutions to a variety of clients in OR, WA, ID, MT and CA.
Passionate about making a difference in the community and committed
to providing the absolute best service in the industry.
Why join us?
- Great compensation and benefits
- Outstanding company culture
- Rapidly growing organization
The electrical general foreman manages the labor, materials, and
production of multiple projects. The general foreman's priority is
labor safety, productivity, and client satisfaction. Other duties
and travel will be required. This job description does not limit
management's ability to assign
- Organize an efficient crew and assign rolls (foreman,
administration, material handler).
- Ensure employees follow policies and procedures.
- Contribute to daily/ weekly/ monthly safety meetings.
- Accountable for daily logs for site or sites, providing input
and communicating with immediate supervisor
- Vendor management
- Motivate crew and project
- Preplan the project to stay ahead of crew ensuring the work and
material are available for the crew
- Prioritize according to the needs of the project and the
- Update and maintain accurate as-built drawings
- Take responsibility for quality control and productivity in
area ensuring employees do it safe, do it right, then work on
- Communicate goals for the jobsite to employees
- Communicate and coordinate with other trades for the
- Orientate employees to safety, logistics and scope on the
- Abide by specifications, value engineering and contract
documents for installations
- Reports to Project Manager/ Superintendent
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 4 years of apprenticeship training (2-year degree from
- At least 2 years' experience as a Journeyman
- Journeyman Wireman's license in pertinent state.
- Demonstrated leadership skills are required.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Drug and alcohol free and fit for duty.
- Able to pass a background screening if required.
- Master Electrician License desirable
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Kennewick , Electrical General Foreman, Professions , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!