Class A CDL Driver
Company: Stilehaul Inc
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Class A CDL Driver
CDL Class A Driver Openings!
SIGN ON BONUS OF $3,000
Stile Haul is a new and emerging trucking company looking for
motivated and professional Class A CDL drivers for local and OTR
routes. Our company is the dedicated partner/provider for Bellmont
Cabinet Company based in Sumner, WA. As the dedicated partner, to
Bellmont Cabinet Company, all Stile Haul drivers benefit from
At StileHaul, you ll be working as part of a small group of drivers
which together comprise the dedicated truckload delivery team for
Bellmont Cabinets. Our routes all originate at our factory in
Sumner, WA and travel throughout the Western US, delivering
cabinets to our customers extending as far east as Denver or as far
south as Houston. Shorter routes generally have more stops and less
miles. Longer routes generally have fewer stops and more miles.
Either way, our drivers are well compensated for all their activity
whether at stops or driving. Routes are consistent (non-seasonal).
Apply to be part of our small, family-owned team today!
CDL Class A Truck Driver Overview:
- A typical route includes hook at our Sumner factory, multi-stop
delivery, a live-load backhaul stop, then return to the factory for
a reset at home.
- Typical annual earnings can range from $90,000 to
- All tractors are 2021 or newer Mack Anthem sleepers.
- Benefits include Health insurance, Dental and Vision, 401K with
up to 4% match, and a referral bonus of $1,000 at 90 days.
- Employment is full-time, bi-weekly pay period, including a
minimum pay guarantee
CDL Class A Driver Minimum Requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years old, with a minimum of 2 years of
Class A driving experience.
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with
proper endorsements in state of residence and has no current
license suspension or revocation.
- Must have a good driving record, no more than 4 moving
violations reported in the last 3 years, and no more than 2 moving
violations in the previous 12 months.
- Has no preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily
injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a
motor vehicle within three years.
- Has no conviction for a serious or disqualifying traffic
violation within the last 3 years
- Must pass a DOT physical or have active DOT Medical Card, Drug
Test and Background Check
- Ability to effectively learn and operate an ELD
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to
communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic
signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official
inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night
Stile Haul is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Stilehaul Inc, Kennewick , Class A CDL Driver, Professions , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!