Professional Land Surveyor
Posted on: March 20, 2023
I am partnered with a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm
and they are looking to add a Professional Land Surveyor to their
growing team! What they have for you:
- A great culture, people, and environment!
- Self promoting opportunities!
- Competitive compensation!
- Great benefits package- profit sharing, health dental and
vision, vacation/sick time, paid holidays, and more!What you will
- Responsible for translating projects between the office and the
- Prepare property legal documents
- Directing all duties of field survey members assigned to them
while performing field activities such as: construction staking,
boundary, ALTA, topographic, and more
- Work directly with other team members, mentoring and
- Perform survey calculations for property boundaries
- Types of surveys performed: ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Route
Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Construction Staking
- Monitoring projects from start to finish, interacting with
clientsWhat you will need:
- 2 years of experience in land surveying
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D preferred
- Well-developed understanding of surveying process, start to
finish All inquiries are confidential! APPLY TODAY!Allura
RingDirect email: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Kennewick , Professional Land Surveyor, Professions , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...