Quality Consultant - RN
Company: Trios Health
Posted on: September 12, 2023
- Abides by all established KGH policies and procedures.
- Pays particular attention to the confidentiality of medical
records and related information.
- Maintains confidentiality of quality review findings.
- Maintains professional demeanor and good working relationships
with all members of Trios staff and medical staff.
- Demonstrates self-directed learning, participation and
continuing education to meet own professional development
- Participates in the establishment of departmental short and
- Performance Improvement:
- Identifies and prepares cases with detailed timelines for Peer
- Identifies and prepares cases with detailed timelines for
Nursing care to identify opportunities for improvement
- Prepares FPPE and OPPE for Medical Staff review
- Monitors Process Improvement trends and identifies
opportunities for improvement
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Staff and Nursing
- Leads and/or participates in Process Improvement Team
- Participates in preparation and compliance of regulatory
- Attends appropriate Community Meetings representing Trios and
the Quality Department
- Oversees all required data submission on a monthly and
quarterly basis to LifePoint and other required vendors.
- Reviews unusual occurrence reports in database and completes
follow up with responsible parties regarding quality of care
- Prepares unusual occurrence reports with Risk Management.
- Prepares drill down reports as requested.
- Recommends improvement teams as needed.
- Provides Case Management clinical coordination for identified
population upon request.
- Assists with The Joint Commission preparation
- Assists with policy development and review
- Exhibit professional conduct and attire at all times
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality in discussing
- Uses tact and courtesy when dealing with patients, staff,
providers and outside agencies
- Special projects
- Assists in projects and studies as directed by Director of
Quality Improvement Salary: $39.93 - $54.03
- TRIOS HEALTH REQUIRED RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates support and adherence to the Mission and Values as
set forth by Trios Health.
- Responsible for becoming knowledgeable and compliant with
Hospital, Department, Fire/Safety/Disaster, Educational
Requirements and Personnel Policies.
- Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality
of all information received.
- Performs department specific competencies satisfactorily.
- All Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Trios Health, Kennewick , Quality Consultant - RN, Professions , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!