Turnover/Redecoration Maintenance Technician
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Badger Canyon Apartments is--currently seeking a hardworking,
self-motivated, Turnover Maintenance Technician to join our
successful and growing team! If you have the skills required for
this position, apply today and see why Employer is the right career
move for you!
The Turnover Maintenance Technician is responsible for completing
required steps to ensure all vacant apartment homes are restored to
a market-ready status, within the--allotted time-frame and in
accordance with company policies and procedures. Successful
candidates will possess basic maintenance skills,--along with
some--organizational skills to track--the status of--apartments
Maintenance Technicians--are required to have an understanding--of
hazardous communication, bloodborne pathogens, pool contamination,
hand tools, electricity, fire, ladder, and lock-out safety.--The
right candidate--will be--highly motivated and--capable of
performing all turnover maintenance tasks.
Additional job responsibilities:
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
- Ensuring timely completion of--turnover deadlines.
- Following hazardous communication and bloodborne pathogen
guidelines, as well as other safety-related protocols.
- Completing administrative paperwork as necessary.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable), and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as requested by management.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate--with
residents and co-workers.
- Ability to complete full vacant turn process.
- Ability--to meet the physical requirements of the position,
such as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Experience with drywall, painting, caulking, and grouting
- Experience with windows, appliances, faucets, garbage
disposals, and door lock repairs and replacements, as well as
carpentry and ceramic tile installation.
- Some electrical and plumbing experience preferred.
- HVAC--knowledge is a plus.
- Must have own tools!
- Open to change and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a
satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable
transportation will be required as this position will entail the
operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Kennewick , Turnover/Redecoration Maintenance Technician, Professions , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!