Front Desk Agent
Company: Comfort Inn Kennewick Richland
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Comfort Inn Kennewick Richland is looking for a Front Desk
Agent to join our team! A hotel front desk agent represents the
first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a
guest's stay. A typical day as a hotel front desk agent, involves
registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while
accommodating any special requests.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Sell, register, and assign rooms to guests
* Promote hotel facilities and services
* Provides a professional and friendly service for guests
* Dealing with guests
* Calculate bills, collect payments and maintain cash bank
according to policies
* Post charges to guest accounts: room service, food, liquor and
* The Front Office is the area of the hotel where guests form their
first and last impressions of the hotel. This makes it really
important for the Front Desk Agents to work hard to create a
pleasant experience for guests to ensure their return.
* Diplomacy and the ability to communicate clearly
* The ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time
* The ability to perform under pressure
* Must be highly motivated
You'll be working in the guest-facing portion of hospitality. This
means being in contact with people all the time.
High school or equivalent
1 year of customer service and front desk experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with
hands and arms.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
*An Equal Opportunity Employer*
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to
all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations
to the application and/or interview process should notify a
representative of the Human Resources Department.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Comfort Inn Kennewick Richland, Kennewick , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!