Retail Sales Consultant
Company: Feist Watson Enterprises
Posted on: March 17, 2023
JOB SUMMARY Retail Sales Consultants call customers to take
product orders, present new items, check for out-of-stock items in
stores, and obtain new business. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY
- NoESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote and sell the organization's products and service within
and assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer
accounts to meet or exceed sales targets
- Identify, research, and contact customers building positive
relationships that will generate future sales and repeat
- Work with store level personnel on details of all promotional
events including products to be demonstrated, quantities needed,
locations, product education and proper execution
- Present new products and programs to customers and show profit
- Seek new business in existing stores and cold-call potential
- Attend monthly/quarterly sales meetings.
- Review accounts receivable on all customers.
- Make shelf labels for weekly price changes, store sets and as
- Update price list and produce any other reports as
- Compile sales route sheets for Sales Manager.
- Do price checks for customers and sales staff.
- Provide samples for sales staff and customers.
- Any other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements below represent the required
knowledge, skill, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
functions. Salary / BenefitsDoyles Sheehan provides a competitive
salary and bonus. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life,
401k retirement program with company match, vacation, and company
car. Required Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to read, understand, and create reports.
- Excellent communication skills both in-person and over the
- Able to use technology, software, and programs to order and
make sales calls.
- Attention to detail, organized and energized by
production-based performance requirements.
- Required travel to customer locations within an assigned region
Education and Experience:
- Experience in grocery or related fields.
- High school education or GED
- Clean driving record and the ability to be insurable PHYSICAL
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the facility.
EEO StatementDoyles Sheehan provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Doyles
Sheehan complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training. Please note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job.
Idaho, Washington, Wyoming, North Dakota, and Oregon Employees: All
employment with Doyles Sheehan is considered at-will. It does not
constitute an employment agreement between the employer and
employee, and duties, responsibilities, and activities may change
at any time with or without notice.--- PI207796476
Keywords: Feist Watson Enterprises, Kennewick , Retail Sales Consultant, Sales , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...