Company: Puget Sound Pipe & Supply CO
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description:Puget Sound Pipe is a premier wholesale distributor
of pipe, valves, and fittings in the Pacific Northwest & Alaska. We
are currently looking for an exceptional individual who can
confidently navigate the demands that come with working in such a
high-volume position to join our Inside Sales team at our
Kennewick, WA location.Hired candidates will be working onsite at
the branch location. There is no relocation assistance available.We
encourage you to click the link below and read over our Mission
Statement and Core Values Starting at $21.00-$25.00/hour depending
- Come work for a company that cares about your success!
- 40 hours a week
- Work/Life balance in a fun casual work environment
- Excellent company benefits (Medical, Prescription, Dental,
Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k)
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time-offBasic Duties:
- Coordinate sales with project managers, estimators, branches,
and vendors to assure we are quoting correct product and pricing,
and meeting all customer deadlines.
- Communicate by phone and in person with commercial and
industrial contractors to assist with quotes and daily sales.
- Input costs by analyzing material, shipping costs and time
- Attention to detail and accuracy in producing quotes for
customers by assuring submittals match, resolving discrepancies,
and by analyzing results.
- Ensure required paperwork is completed accurately.
- Coordinate deliveries and will-call orders with customers and
our warehouse staff.
- Establish and maintain great customer relations.Desired
- Effective organization and prioritization skills.
- Work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to multi-task and meet established deadlines.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with
different personalities and backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills while interacting with both,
customers and employees, in a friendly and professional
- Ability to problem solve and work through stressful
- Ability to learn and become proficient in basic computer
programs such as Excel, Word and Outlook, as well as our order
- Be responsive to customer needs including great customer
service, attention to detail and daily follow through on all sales
- Research customer requests using resources such as vendors and
- HS Diploma or equivalency
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Pass Background CheckPuget Sound Pipe and Supply is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, marital
status, honorably discharged veteran or military status,
citizenship or immigration status, sexual orientation, the presence
of a sensory, physical, or mental disability, the use of a trained
service animal by a person with a disability, gender identity,
genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence,
sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or on any other
basis protected by local, state or federal law.PI216899084
Keywords: Puget Sound Pipe & Supply CO, Kennewick , Inside Sales, Other , Kennewick, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...